Pro Step Therapy
Physical, occupational and Speech Therapy
Serving Children and Adults
What we expect:
Our prioriy is to provide excellent care to our patients while maintaining a positive work environment.
Our Employees are Expected to:
- Be courteous, respectful, and professional in all interactions with patients, family members and co-workers
- Display promptness and maintain a schedule that allows one-on-one treatments with each patient
- Provide a positive attitude and willingness to help our patients and other team members as needed
- Handle all patient information in a caring and confidential manner
- Keep all licensing and credentialing information up-to-date
- Work in accordance with physician orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices, and state regulations of your specialty
- Keep treatment notes up-to-date on a weekly basis
What we offer:
When you join our team, you will be part of a growing organization! Employees will be eligible for benefits beginning after 90 days of full-time employment with Pro Step Therapy.
Our Benefit Package Includes*:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Health Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Professional Fees for State License and Continuing Education Credits
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Workers Compensation Benefits
*Employment packages are negotiable, and contract positions are offered but do not receive the benefits listed.
A career with Pro Step Therapy has lots to offer! We are a growing team and are expanding our services to meet the needs in our area. As we grow, we are looking for motivated therapists who want to join our team and use their skills to provide quality care for our patients. If you are interested in any of the positions below, you may bring your resume by our office in person, or send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although the job may not be listed here, we are always accepting resumes for the following positions and will keep them on file for review when we are ready to hire:
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Speech Therapist / Speech-Language Pathologist
We are looking for a full time speech therapist to work with adults and/or children in both the outpatient and in-home setting. Our ideal candidate is motivated and ready join our team and use their skills to provide quality care to patients in our growing practice.
Job Description: Assess, create a plan of care, and treat patients to help prevent disorders related to speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice, swallowing, and fluency.
- Complete evaluations using standardized tests, and address patient concerns
- Develop treatment plans by identifying a problem list, create patient goals, and methods to achieve recovery
- Provide speech therapy services to patients by implementing the Plan of Care and following physician orders
- Be prompt to appointments and maintain a full case-load
- Work with children and/or adults
- Provide services in-home and at our outpatient clinic
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must have a degree in speech therapy from an accredited program
- Current license to practice in the state of North Carolina
- ASHA Certification and Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Basic computer software skills
- Excellent documentation, written and verbal communication skills